Monday, December 5, 2011

I have been on a sofa search for the playroom.  I have my eyes on two in particular, but I am having a dilemma over which sofa to choose.  I really like the fact that they are both slip-covered white, so that hopefully I can just wash/bleach them and they will always look clean.  I have not actually "tested" them, but I need to!
  • This one is a more expensive
  • looks smaller b/c of the two cushions
  • Comes with throw pillows


  • Can purchase slipcover in other colors!
  • Has three cushions. looks roomier
  • less expensive. 
HELP!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the IKEA one a lot! It looks so comfy, the kids would love to lounge on it. Also, it looks longer... Is it? Because that playroom could handle a big couch. If it's not, the 3 cushions at least give it the "bigger" look. I made Teresa pasta tonight - SO DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete