Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Best birthday ever!!!

Yesterday was my birthday. It was probably the best birthday I have ever had. My day went like this:
Woke up and walked into a fully decorated kitchen, complete with banners, streamers, and balloons. My sweet husband had decorated it during the night while I was sleeping.

Then I got to open some presents from Ryan and Heath!!
First I opened this restaurant quality frying pan- no more uneven heating in this house!
Then I opened this baby:
Its a potting bench so I can have all the items to keep my thumb green in one place!!

Then, I opened Heath's present
He got my the Mommy hook, so that when I am out and about with two babies, I can have all my bags clipped to the stroller. (I also got a few more things from my guys, but these are all the pics i could find!)

Then we ate a yummy breakfast that my new frying pan helped to cook.
After breakfast, Heath and I went on a walk with a neighbor and her two year old son.
Then Ryan and I droppen Heath off with my mom so that we could go to my Drs. appt. together. I was still measuring small, so the Dr. decided we should do an ultrasound. This was a little nervewracking b/c I was hoping nothing was wrong with our little girl. Fortunately, she is just fine! Plus, we got to see lots of pictures of her sucking her thumb, smiling, and blinking! (Since it was my bday, the ultrasound tech did the 3D/4D ultrasound for us!!!) And, as the cherry on top, the doc scheduled me for an induction next week, just as long as I dont have her before then!!!! YAY!!
After my appointment, we headed to lunch with my family at Harper's. It was so yummy, plus I got these goodies plus some more I dont have pics of!!
I got a citrine ring from my dad that looks almost just like this, except the middle stone is an emerald cut.


Then, from my MIL, I got this great bag, plus a gift card!!! It even has my monogram on it!!


Then after lunch, my sweet friend stopped by and brought this to me:

Its the momAgenda! and it also has my name on the front!! It is such a great organizer and I couldn't wait to use it!


And last, but certainly not least, THE GAMECOCKS WON THE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES!!!! Seriously!! I stayed up to watch the whole thing and we won the game right at my birth time- 11:57 pm!!!!!!














1 comment: