Friday, July 24, 2009

Saturday Inspiration



Ok so tomorrow afternoon Ryan is headed to Charleston for an all day fishing trip that is happening on Sunday, and I am going to stay in Columbia. I'm really excited to get some items checked off my extensive TO DO LIST. I am pretty psyched to be able to work out in the yard without interruptions since my wonderful parents will be in town from Greenville and they will be able to watch Heath.
My plans for tomorrow include making a container garden for the front entrance to our house, laying a pathway to our door out of stone, pulling weeds and edging our flower beds in the front of the house, replacing some of the flowers in the beds, and other general tidying of our yard-front and back. Phew! It makes me tired just thinking of everything that I want to get done, but it will all be worth the hard work. I have posted some pictures of inspiration for tomorrow activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment