Monday, July 27, 2009

What a Weekend
















What a GREAT weekend!! First, I planted my planter and got the stones for our path laid. I also painted our front door and our Adirondack chairs. I think our entrance looks so much better and I am so pleased that everything got done!

Annd, since my mom was in town, I also got to have a girls nightout. We went to dinner and then watch The Ugly Truth. It was such a great time laughing and sharing stories with them!

Then on Sunday, me, my sister, my mom, and Heath drove to Greenville to take my mom home and I got to see my aunt and uncle! We had a great lunch and got to catch up with everyone.
I am also super proud of Ryan!! He had a great time with some friends and had some good luck... He caught a beautiful sail on his fishing trip!










No comments:

Post a Comment