Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Soo Big!




Today, Heath turns 12 weeks old!! I can't believe how fast he has grown. Yesterday, for the first time, he rolled over! I just put him on the play mat on his stomach for some tummy time and he rolled right back over onto his back! I didn't think he would do it again so I put him back on his tummy and it happend again. Then I ran to get Ryan so that he could watch, and guess what. Heath did it a third time. So I definately know now that it is on purpose and not just a fluke!

He is also growing by leaps and bounds! He is fitting well into three month clothing, so I am thinking about the fall and about the clothes that he will need since he is growing out of a lot of his summer ones.

Heath is also starting to "bat" at objects, study his hands, and pull my hair! He can also follow his mobile with his eyes and is even paying attention to the illustrations in books. Ryan and I think that we need a "play station" for our living room so that he can hang out with us out there more. I was thinking a exersaucer would be good since it would help to strengthen his legs and he could play with the toys that are on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment