Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Awesome mothers day weekends!

The Saturday before mother's day, Ryan and the kids gifted me a new camera!  So we decided to take advantage of the early present and take the kids to the zoo!

 Heath loves the zoo and will just run and run to see everything!
 MaryAnne likes to sit in the stroller and view the animals
 Heath will run up, slide down, and run up to do it again.  LOVES to slide down the big slides
 Sweet MaryAnne
 Then on Sunday, we went to the lake with Ryans family for mothers day.
 MaryAnne loves the wind in her "hair"  :)
 Sweet family picture
 My boys
 The girls
 Daddy/daughter swim
 Heath rocking the shades
MaryAnne in her sweet summer outfit.
Then, since I didnt get to see my mom on actual mothers day, Ryan kept the kids on the following Saturday so that we could do the Lake murray tour of homes.  It was so special spending the day with my mama doing what we love, looking at houses!
 One of the homes on the tour.  They had a neat "sign" showing the distances to all the places in the world that they love.  What a neat idea!!

 My mom relaxing in the sun on the "beach" of one home!
 Another of the properties that we saw that day.  They had gorgeous landscaping
 Love their large flower beds!
Me and my mom had our own little mother's day and it was fabulous!! I love you mama. Thanks for teaching me how to be a great mom  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment