Friday, November 13, 2009

Flowers make me sooo happy. I love container gardening because i can mix it up and move it around as i want. However, some of my old planters needed a lift.
The is an old strawberry plant pot. I wanted to give it some life and a lil glam! Now doesn't this look much fresher?
I didnt use strawberrys, but the purple and white pansies give the yellow planter just the right amount of contrast!


OK This was not mine. I usually do not "dumpster dive" but it was sitting in someones trash pile and i was thinking about how much i love planters, how they are usually expensive, and why would someone throw this out? it just needed a little love....SO I DOVE!!!

This is what it looked like when i picked it up.




And this is it now!! I love love love it!! plus now i can have even MORE flowers! yay :)



2 comments:

  1. They look so cute now! Amazing what a little paint can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all your crafty projects! My hubby and I love little makeover projects!

    ReplyDelete