Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Half-a-year Birthday!!!




These are at the Doctor's office...my little monkey!!





My baby boy turned 6 months today!!!


As we like to say, he is "advanced" for his age! This has been an ongoing joke with my family since the day he was born. He did go to the doctor today for his 6 month well visit, though, and the Dr. kept saying how active he was, and that it had been a very long time since he had seen a 6 month old as active as Heath is. He kept thinking that Heath was 9 months instead of 6. I was a proud mama to say the least!

Anyways, on to the fun facts!

He weighed 18 pounds, 7 ounces today!! (69 percentile)

Height is 28 inches (93 percentile)

He can sit up by himself
He can crawl

He reaches, grabs (especially hair!) and pulls

He loves food, and eats stage 2 veggies, fruits, and meats and he can

use a sippy cup and loves juice in it!

He has two teeth

He does NOT SIT STILL! He is on the go..except for nap time!

He loves to play peek-a-boo and laughs when he is tickled by mama

He looooves looking in the mirror

I LOVE YOU HEATH. You are my pride and joy! Happy six months sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment